Monday 20 July 2015

My Dada Journey

 



  "We cannot accomplish all that we need to do without working together." 
                                                         - Bill Richardson


                                                              -  DadaPower  -


 Dada means sister, hence the name of my blog, DadaPower. It is simply because I have been an inspired and motivated product of sisterhood which I have learned to embrace as a mentee at Emerging Leaders Foundation's group, Ladies of Splendor. Sisterhood means togetherness, learning, challenging and correcting each other. It is about offering a leaning shoulder for your neighbor when they need a slight push to move forward, providing a support system. Sisterhood is progressive, a catalyst of development.

I have learnt that I can never progress alone, and so bringing people together to achieve a common goal is wise and effective. I have also learnt that when my fellow dada falls, I am also affected. Haven't our mothers' chamas taught us how great working together can be? They meet on a certain day, contribute a certain amount, save a part of it and then spend the rest on something very long-term. Together, women have proved to really be effective. What a spirit to borrow!

It is the same spirit I want to extend in all that I do. DadaPower will be all about something I am very passionate about; celebrating, suggesting, embracing and implementing ideas, issues and activities that have been, and are a force of pushing ladies forward and using them to motivate and inspire other ladies. Ideas that make ladies bring out the best of themselves. I am a strong believer in yielding good results through hard work rather than handouts and I strive to be part of those who contribute to coming up with progressive ideas.

For much more progressive issues on ladies, kindly follow and read my posts on this blog. Lets interact and motivate each other on this blog because Together Everyone Achieves More - TEAM. Feel free to drop a comment, a contribution and (or) a question on DadaPower.
                            
                                      

                                                             #DadaPower





3 comments:

  1. As a fellow DADA I take a vow to walk with you every step of the way....

    Nice read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot Mary...together lets help a fellow dada

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete